Paneer Cutlet Recipe is an easy and tasty cutlet recipe prepared with crumbled paneer mixed with boiled vegetables and spices which is later pan fired till crisp. An ideal party starter or appetizer .
These Paneer Cutlets are delicious and easy to make. They are crispy from out, juicy from inside. Serve them as they are or with green chutney or Tamarind chutney. While there are several ways of preparing this simple paneer cutlet, this recipe is a mixture of grated paneer and boiled mashed vegetables. Paneer Cutlets are tempting and easy to make, they make a perfect starter. certainly a treat for vegetarian lovers.
Ingredients for Paneer Cutlet Recipe:
Paneer (grated) – 1 Cup
Potato (boiled, peeled and mashed) – 1 cup
Green Peas – (boiled and mashed) – 1/4 cup
Onion (finely chopped) – 1/4 Cup
Capsicum (finely chopped) – 1/4 Cup
Grated Carrot – 1/4 cup
Cilantro (finely chopped) – 3 Tbsp
Ginger garlic and chilli Paste – 1 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Dry mango Powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Corn Starch – 1/4 cup
Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
For the batter
Corn Starch – 2 tbsp
All Purpose Flour – 1 Tbsp
Crushed black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
salt a pinch
Oil – for frying
red chili flakes – 1/2 tsp
Method for preparing Paneer Cutlet Recipe:
– To a wide mixing bowl, add paneer, boiled and mashed potatoes, boiled & mashed green peas, grated Carrot, finely chopped capsicum, ginger garlic & chili paste, Salt,
Roasted Cumin Powder, Dry mango Powder, Garam masala Powder,coriander leaves, Corn Starch & Red chili powder
– Apply some oil on palm and shape the cutlets.
– In a bowl, add corn flour, maida, black pepper powder and salt. Add some water and make a thin batter and keep aside
– Add red chilies flakes to breadcrumbs and keep aside
– Dip the cutlets into the batter and then into the breadcrumbs and fry them into the oil.
– Paneer Cutlets are ready to be served!